Going through a divorce is one of the most painful things one can experience.
The feelings of stress and distress are as great as one experiencing the death of a loved. Intense feelings of anxiety, depression, panic, anger and so on are normal but can feel out of control, overwhelming and oftentimes obsessive. Reliving moments repeatedly in your mind and nightmares are also common occurrences. Divorce counselling can help you through this stressful time.
A divorce can impact all areas of your life such as your career, relationships, health, and so on. It can cause changes in weight loss and gain, disrupt sleep, result in feeling a sense of unreality or disconnectedness from reality, loss of pleasure and satisfaction, feel like you will never be whole or happy again. Or it can be a relief if you’ve known for some time the relationship needed to end.
We’ll help you live your life free from barriers
Divorce Counselling Will Help You:
- Minimize conflict and disputes
- Keep the lines of communication open with your ex-partner
- Understand why the relationship didn’t work
- Help with grieving the loss of the relationship, the loss of future plans and dreams
- Deal with the adjustment and problem-solving with finances, parenting and so on.
- Ensure your children are well-adjusted through the change
- Reframe how you view your family unit so that you can see the possibilities in
- We’ll teach you all the skills you need to have improved future relationships
- Help you meet new people (when you are ready)