Join the Team
We Are Always Looking for Extraordinary Team Members
We are a team of therapists and extraordinary office staff who are committed to helping others and creating a fun, warm, and positive environment to work in.
We are growing, and we need your help. We value doers and people who work hard, show us what they are capable of and we are happy to aid in your development and growth. If you work hard and show us your worth you will be rewarded!
3 Positions Currently Available:
- Part-time. Must be registered or in the process of registering with CPO. Coaching is an asset.
- Life Coach and Registered Psychotherapist.
- Anger Management Group Facilitator.
Part-time positiond available for our busy Toronto practice. Weekday Days/Mornings, Weekends Available. Potential to do supervision.
Couples and/or coaching expertise is an asset.
The nature of the work is hands-on assessment, consultation, and long-term/short-term treatment of clients.
- Minimum of master’s Degree in psychology
- Registered with the CPO is an asset
- Member of the Ontario Psychological Association (OPA) or (CPO) or College of Registered Psychotherapists or Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (OACCPP) and/or relevant other association
- Excellent working knowledge of DSM-IV/V diagnostic criteria
- Understanding of different therapeutic models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work with high level of flexibility
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Demonstrated satisfactory work performance
Please submit a cover letter and resume: email@example.com