Effective Date: March 15, 2023
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you visit the Site or interact with us, including:
- Information you provide to us when you fill out a contact form on the Site, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect automatically when you use the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, device type, and other technical information about your use of the Site.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: We use various types of cookies and tracking technologies on our Site, including session cookies, persistent cookies, first-party cookies, third-party cookies, and web beacons. These technologies are used for authentication, personalization, performance, and advertising purposes.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information collected through the Site for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with information about our services.
- To improve the Site and customize your experience on the Site.
- To analyze how users interact with the Site and understand how we can improve our services.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share personal information collected through the Site with the following parties:
- Service providers who assist us with the operation of the Site, such as website hosting, email delivery, and analytics providers.
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts, or other third parties where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with legal requirements, protect our rights or interests, or prevent illegal activities.
- Please note that your personal information may be stored or processed outside of Canada. We take steps to ensure that the data is protected in accordance with Canadian privacy laws, regardless of where it is stored or processed.
You can choose not to provide personal information to us, but please note that we may not be able to respond to your inquiries or provide you with information about our services if you do not provide the necessary information.
You can also disable cookies and tracking technologies on your browser or device, but please note that this may affect your ability to use some features of the Site.
To opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To opt-out of personalized advertising through Google Ads, visit Google’s Ads Settings page at https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please note that no security measure can guarantee the security of personal information.
- Data Breach Notification: In the event of a data breach that poses a risk to your personal information, we will notify affected users in accordance with applicable laws and take appropriate measures to mitigate the impact of the breach.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Compliance with Canadian Privacy Laws
- Accountability: We are responsible for the personal information under our control and have designated a Privacy Officer to oversee our compliance with privacy laws.
- Consent: We will obtain informed consent for the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, except where permitted by law.
- Collection and Use: We will only collect and use personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or as permitted by law.
- Disclosure: We will only disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or as permitted by law, and will take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we disclose personal information are subject to similar privacy laws.
- Accuracy: We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Safeguards: We will protect personal information with appropriate safeguards, such as physical, technical, and administrative measures, against loss, theft, unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or modification.
- Openness: We will make information about our privacy policies and practices available to individuals upon request.
- Individual Access: Upon request, we will inform individuals of the existence, use, and disclosure of their personal information and provide them with access to their personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations.
- Challenging Compliance: Individuals may challenge our compliance with privacy laws by contacting our Privacy Officer.
We will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
Contact Our Privacy Officer
20 Eglinton Ave East #490
Toronto, ON M4P 1A9